Check the latest updated list of Bollywood wedding songs as on 2015.
Shaadi season is in full swing in. Indian marriages are taking place across the world today. With more and more elaborate weddings being performed time and again, it is no surprise that DJs are minting money by playing all latest numbers on sangeet and mehendi ceremonies. In case you cannot afford a DJ or want to have a customised list of shaadi songs to be played to get your feet tapping read on.
No more is it time to hear the boring babul ki duaey leti ja, the mehendi songs which are played during wedding or at sangeet ahead of the shaadi day are peppy and have a lot of zing. the performances are choreographed well in advance to put up the perfect show on the W-Day.
Here is the list of Mehendi songs that you can play and perform for the couple getting married. Following is the list of most zealous and can-never-go-wrong with Indian wedding songs that you must plan ahead:-
- Mehndi Hai Rachney Wali ( Zubeida)
- Mehndi Laga Ke Rakhna (Dilwale Dulhaniya Ley Jayengay)
- Bhumbro Bhumbro (Mission Kashmir)
- Mehndi Mehndi (Chori Chori Chupke Chupke)
Here is a short list of songs ideal to tease the couples and making them realise that this sangeet ceremony is probably their last chance to back out from the wedding. 😀 If the bride and groom are sport enough, it would be a great fun.
- Maa da Ladla (Dostana) A nice one to tease your soon to be
- Zoor Ka Jatka (Action Replay)- Last chance to make the person see light about getting married.
- Bhootni Ke (Singh is King) and other song to tease the couple about getting married.
- Ek Kunwara Phir Gaya Maara (Masti)
- Rookmani Rookmani (Rosa)
- Main Joru Ka Ghulam (Joru Ka Ghulam)
List of other feet tapping songs ideal for sangeet and mehendi ceremony are discussed in the next post.