Click for latest wedding Bollywood song list as on 2015.
No wedding sangeet complete without at least one song dedicated to mother or father or both the parents. This the time when your life is going to change forever and probably first time your attention and love would be divided between your parents and your wedding partner. It is also probably the only time when you would be able to tell them right in front of the world what they mean to you. This bollywood wedding song doesn’t have to be a very emotional or down right cry baby type, but if that’s what your parents can connect to then go for it! Your parents have not just well planned the wedding for you, but have given an opportunity to be what you are today. Go take your pick of song dedicated to your mother and father
Sangeet songs dedicated to your Mother
• Mummy o Mummy- Khatta Meetha
• O Mummy Mummy- Dewana Mastana
• Main Main Der Pe Tere- Hum Aapke Hain Kaun
• Maiya Yashoda Yeh Tera Kanhiya- Hum Saath Saath Hai
• Yeh Toh Sach Hai Ki Bhagwan- Hum Saath Saath Hai
Sangeet songs dedicated to your Father
• I Love you Daddy- Akele Hum Akele Tum
• Babul Pyare- Johnny Mera Naam
• Babul Ki Duaye Leti Ja- Neel Kamal
• Papa Ki Pari Hoon Main- Main Prem Ki Dewani Hoon
• Papa Mere Papa- Main Aisa Hi Hoon
• O Mummy Mummy, O Daddy Daddy- Dewana Mastana
So far these are the only Bollywood hindi songs that I could think of or hunted for! If you have any suggestions to make this list longer leave me a comment, will add it and wouldn’t mind giving you a mention or even link to your blog or site. Keep reading and make some space on your sangeet CD for one of these beautiful hindi Bollywood songs dedicated for your parents.